The best thing to do at Fagunia Farmstay is to do nothing! Just sit back and lose yourself in the beautiful vistas outside and imbibe that special mountain quiet. Apart from doing nothing, here are some suggested activities that you can take up during your stay with us. In addition, don’t forget to check out our special Fagunia Experiences below that we launched recently.
1. Play board games: We have a range of board games like scrabble, carom, chess, darts, poker, and codenames available for use on request on a first come first serve basis.
2. Cook: If you have booked the entire villa or there are no other guests during your stay, you are welcome to try your hand out in our kitchen by whipping up something delicious using the available ingredients.
3. Gardening: If you know your way around a garden, you are welcome to potter around in our garden helping with de-weeding or planting or watering.
4. Reading: Each room in the villa has an eclectic collection of books from our personal book collection. Read them during your stay but don’t forget to return them when leaving!
There are many hikes you can take in the forests and trails around Fagunia Farmstay ranging from easy to difficult as detailed below. These are all self-paced hikes that you can take up on your own. If you require a local villager to accompany you on the hike, please let us know and we can arrange one for a nominal cost.
Golu Dev Mandir Hike
Sam Dev Mandir Hike
Aghora Village Hike
Khurpatal Lake Hike
If you have a green thumb or know your way around a farm, you are welcome to help out on our farm doing one or all of the following:
1. Trim boundary plants
2. Prepare fields
3. Plant or harvest (depending on season)