Here is a suggested list of activities that you can take up during your stay at Fagunia Farmstay depending on your personality and activity preferences. We will keep adding to the list so do check back often.
1. Play board games: We have a range of board games like scrabble, chess, darts, poker, and taboo available for use on request on a first come first serve basis.
2. Cook: If you have booked the entire villa or there are no other guests during your stay, you are welcome to try your hand out in our kitchen in whipping up something delicious using the available ingredients.
3. Gardening: If you know your way around a garden, you are welcome to potter around in our garden helping with de-weeding or planting or watering
4. Books: Each room in the villa has an eclectic collection of books. Read them during your stay but don’t forget to return them when leaving!
There are many hikes you can take in the forests and trails around Fagunia Farmstay ranging from easy to difficult as detailed below. These are all self-paced hikes that you can take up on your own. While we can provide guidance on the route and direction, we at this point cannot arrange for guided hikes.
1. Golu Dev Mandir Hike
2. Sam Dev Mandir Hike
3. Faguniakhet Village Hike
4. Raukher Village Hike
5. Aghora Village Hike
5. Khurpatal Lake Hike
If you have a green thumb or know your way around a farm, you are welcome to help out on our farm doing one or all of the following:
1. Trim boundary plants
2. Plough fields
3. Plant (depending on season and availability of seeds or plants)